Make Your Next Corporate Outing Unforgettable!
Provide your employees and their families with a day out they'll never forget. Reserve the fairgrounds exclusively for your company outing, and enjoy the thrilling rides,dazzling performers and delicious food that make State Fair Meadowlands one of New Jersey's most cherished annual events.
Closed to the general public during the day, State Fair Meadowlands makes a perfect venue for day-long corporate outings.
- Racing Pigs - America's # 1 fair attraction will be burning up the track, with hilarious fun for kids of all ages
- Big Cat Show - featuring lions and tigers from a big cat sanctuary in Florida
- THE Batcopter - hitch a panoramic ride in the Batcopter from the original TV series and movies
- Master Hypnotist Steve Bayner - he will have your guests doubled over with laughter
- Educational Petting Zoo - get to know a lovable llama, kangaroo or coatimundi
Your outing package can be customized based on your organization's needs and budget.
State Fair's Family Fun Day Package includes:
- A private day at the fair with entry for your employees and
their families – closed to the general public
- World-class performers, animal shows and thrill shows
- Unlimited Rides with the largest Kiddy-Land in New Jersey
- Tented gathering areas
- Stroller and wheelchair-friendly fairgrounds
- Climate-controlled restrooms
- Free parking in a nearby lot for your guests
- Optional food and drink tokens for your guests featuring over 50 food vendors from around the country
A Fun Day Out for Your Employees and Their Families
State Fair Meadowlands, New Jersey's largest annual family-friendly event, returns this year from June 21 through July 7 to the New Meadowlands Fairgrounds in East Rutherford, NJ. Corporate Family Fun Days are designed to provide corporations, such as yours, with a truly unique day out for employees and their families. Our midway features the area’s only Sky Ride – a family favorite, providing birds-eye views of the fair and nearby New York City – along with over 150 rides and attractions, shopping, exhibits, scrumptious food and the largest Kiddy-Land in New Jersey.