2013 State Fair Meadowlands JOB FAIR
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2013
Time: 10am to 4pm
Place: Meadowlands Sports Complex – Plaza J at the Flea Market Office Trailer - Ask for Stephanie
IMPORTANT! Bring your Social Security Card & Driver's License and/or Photo ID card.
- Minimum Age for Applicants is 18.
- All positions will require criminal background checks
Fair Ambassadors, Hospitality Workers, Food Handlers, Concession Workers, Ride Workers, Ticket Sellers.
General Job Description
- Experience is preferred but not required.
- An appreciation of the Fair and a friendly attitude are requirements for all positions.
- Applicants for all positions are required to work in any weather condition.
How to Apply
Interested individuals are encouraged to attend the Job Fair with a completed job application. Applications will be accepted and interviews conducted until all positions are filled.
- Download and complete the application here -Employment Application
- Bring the completed application with you to the Job Fair along with your Social Security Card, Driver’s License and/or Photo ID Card.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization